Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,608   Online: 767

Shooter
    35mm

FS: 9" Pantagraph Rapid Rectilinear w/Flange & Waterhouse stops

Up for sale is a very nice 9" Pantagraph Rapid Rectilinear that was distributed by Jos W. Queen & Co., Philidelphia with flange and waterhouse stops in original leather case. Has a nice threaded hood. Glass is clean and clear with no marks on the front or rear element, there is a little edge seperation from the balsam glue but it is on the edge only and did not have any effect on the image on the GG of my Toyo 45. Covers 4X5 easily and 5X7 as well, the lens states 5X8 engraved on it. (see last photo)

I just bought a Voigtlander Euryscop III to replace this lens so this one has to go to help pay for it. Please feel free to email me with any questions. Price includes USPS Priority shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation in the US. Intl shipping will be more, probably around $25 more taking into account the shipping that is included in the price.

$185 Shipped

"A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Price lowered to $165 plus $8 for shipping
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Here is a sample shot from the lens, please forgive the scan. I do not have a film scanner so this is a scan from a print - scanned with my crappy flatbed scanner. I probably would do better to take a photo with my wife's DSLR of the actual print...lol. The lens exhibits nice bokeh and softness wide open that is beautiful for portraits. This shot is on Efke 25, developed in Xtol 1:3 for 11min, wide open at f8 - 1/5.

~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    No takers? You know you want a nice old RR for those beautiful portraits with that beautiful bokeh and nice sharp but soft look... Come on give in, you won't be disappointed!
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Lens is SOLD on LFF
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin