Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,764   Online: 859

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Mamiya C220 w/ 4 lenses, $425 SHIPPED

I'm hoping this is the last box of stuff we find before the garage sale. Jim Galli gets little green men bringing stuff, and I get dust mites....

I used this camera extensively as a 'street camera' when I lived in NYC. Most people didn't like seeing a 35mm pointed at them, but most people don't know what you are doing or what you are pointing with this. I ran dozens and dozens of rolls of film through this camera. If you've had one before, you know what a true workhorse these cameras are, and the high quality of the lenses. If you haven't used one, you're in for a treat.

Included:

Mamiya C220 Body with waist level finder
    lens hood and original leather case
    105mm f3.5 lens with original leather case
    80 mm f2.8 lens
    180mm f4.5 lens
    250mm f6.3 lens
    assorted Mamiya tlr caps

The body has a few scuffs but nothing major. The longer 180 & 250 lenses have their front hoods dented. That doesn't affect photos but it might affect being able to screw in a filter. The shutter on the 250mm is sluggish. It might just need a lot of exercising it to get it smooth again, or it might need a cla. The glass on all the lenses is in good shape. There are probably cleaning marks on some elements but nothing major that I can find.

The last sale on Ebay I found was around $200 for a body and 80mm lens. So, with 3 more lenses and a hood and some leather cases, I'm thinking $425 **including shipping** in USA only. USPS money order, or Paypal with all fees to the buyer.

Cheers,
    Richard

Last edited by rrankin; 05-17-2010 at 06:26 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Man-o-man would I love to pick this up. But I just bought one of my daughters a plane ticket to come home(to stay) and need a few things for her here. Aaarrghhh!
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sold pending payment over on the LFF

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    SOLD

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    grrr missed it !
    Simplicius

"defying gravity since 1898"

My Flickr Account

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin