Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,166   Online: 1170

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

FS Complete LPL 4x5 Darkroom Equipment Set - Local Pickup - Kansas City

I am selling (most) of my darkroom equipment. All of it is in good working order, most was bought new. I shoot film then scan and shoot digitally but now only digitally print.

Right now I am only interested in selling the entire set as a set.

I do not wish to sell individual items.

I would be happy to sell to whomever offers what they feel is a fair price and can come to the Kansas City area to pick up the items.

My desire is to have a knowledgeable person who can use the items buy them (fine to sell off what cannot be used) or for a school or college to accept the entire set as a donation and allow me a tax deduction.

Please email me with inquiries (for the entire collection). Happy to send back a bit of any sale to APUG. I can supply more information and images to folks who are seriously interested.

Thanks, Robert

Items include:

LPL 4550 XLG Enlarger with matched Chassis, Column, Baseboard
    LPL VCCE K&IF VC Head
    LPL Color Module Dicrotic Head

LPL 35mm Negative Carrier
    LPL 6x4.5 Negative Carrier
    LPL 6x6 Negative Carrier
    LPL 6x7 Negative Carrier
    LPL 6x9 Negative Carrier
    LPL 4x5 Negative Carrier
    LPL Glass/Masking Negative Carrier
    Adapted Bessler Xpan Negative Carrier
    LPL Focus Knob Extension

LPL Lens Board #1
    LPL Lens Board #2
    LPL Lens Board - Recessed

Nikkor 63mm, f/2.8 Enlarging Lens, cap
    Nikkor 80mm, f/5.6 Enlarging Lens, cap
    Nikkor 135mm, f/5.6 Enlarging Lens, cap
    Rodenstock Apo-Rodagon N 80mm Enlarging Lens, f/4, cap

Saunders 11 x 14 Universal 4 Blade Easel
    8x10 Speed Easel
    7x10 Speed Easel

Bessler Audible/Repeating Enlarging Timer

Peak Enlarging Focuser II

DauxLite II VC light modifier

VersaLab Laser Parallel Alignment tool

Zone VI Compensating Development Timer

Hass Intellifaucet Electronic Water Temperature Controller

Jobo CPP2 with Lift and Bottles
    Many Jobo Reels/Drums (for roll film)

Calumet 11x14 Archival Print Washer

Calumet Gravity Works 4x5 film Washer

Calumet Roll Film Washer

GraLab Timer (old)

Many Safelights
    Many Trays
    Drying Screens (8)
    Graduates and other small items
    Spot tone / Brushes

Bogen Technal 510 Dry Mount Press
    Dry Mount Tacking Iron
    Zone VI Print Dry Mounting Jig

Paper
    Chemistry
    Spare Parts
    Last edited by rardinger; 05-21-2010 at 07:46 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would love a setup like this - my dream enlarger and all the bits to go with it!
    Pity nothing like this ever comes up in AU and right now I'm in TH, so won't be getting it here either.

Someone is going to have a wonderful setup - I am green with envy already.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I got a pretty nice LPL setup last week

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice set. We have seen sets like this go in a few hours on APUG (literally) as soon as the items were offered individually. Selling it as a set may be lot harder. Seller's convenience does not increase the number of potential customers. Then again, you only need one, and it is a nice set.

Good luck.

PS: Why did you chose a 63mm lens for 35mm (a bit longer than normal) and a 135mm lens for 4x5 (a bit shorter than normal)? Just out of interest.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "If" you decide to break it up. I'm in Rolla and would be interested is some of it.

Thanks

Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm simply trying to find a home for this equipment with someone who will use it. My reason for selling as a set has more to do with not having a lot of time to sell the items separately. The enlarger, print washer, dry mount press and Jobo are just to big to ship. If there was interest in those items for local pick up I would consider separating. The darkroom is in my basement and not taking up any needed space so I am not pressed to remove it but I know I will not be using it in the future and eventually will need to remove it. I am not looking to make any money from the sale, these items had value to me when I bought them but no longer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow...

The Hass Intellifaucet and Zone VI Timer are two absolute gems in this set. And not the only ones. You have a very well-equipped darkroom.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    35mm
    It was a joy to put it together and use. Some items (small parts) date back to High School (near 40 years ago)(and these I am keeping as I still develop roll film). Most items were bought 10 to 20 years ago but with minimal to no real use for the last 5 years. The Jobo was bought used (and works but looks used), as was the Rodenstock lens. (The lens looks near new however). The rest was bought new with items being added as I improved my printing ability. If I can find local / local pickup individuals that will buy the larger items I really can't ship and end up with only smaller items left I will be happy to sell those and ship them to however wants them but I want to hold off a while to see it the lot can go at once or at least the large items are taken.

BTW I did not list prices as I have found sample prices all over the place when I checked various sites. I am intending to sell items for whatever the buyer feels is a fair price for them. If I do any shipping I would add those costs. My Main goal is to takedown the darkroom from my house and to find homes for these items with individuals that can use/appreciate them (or sell them /give them to someone who can).

Robert

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    if only you werent so far, my college would gladly take this off of your hands. we have one of these englargers already and its theone i use. compared to the saunders lpl 6700 and focomat v35 this is my favorite for medium/large format. hope it goes to someone whos going to use it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM Sent
    Tim Flynn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin