Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,522   Online: 1016

Shooter
    35mm

FS/FT: Bronica GS-1 Accessories

NOTE: I'm willing to trade in whole or in part for a GS-1 split-image focusing screen or extension tubes.

I have a bunch of miscellaneous Bronica GS-1 accessories. Since these are all small and light, postage will be $5 anywhere in the US via postal service. Contact me if you're outside the US or want to use a different carrier, and I'll get you a quote.

1) Bronica Close-Up lens set (CUL-1 and CUL-2) 72mm thread. With cases, clean and in good condition, though the cases tend to leave lint on the filters. $30

2) Bronica standard microprism focusing screen. Good condition, in box. This is the one on the left in the photos. $25

3) Bronica standard microprism focusing screen. This one has a significant scuff mark (not a scratch) on it. $15

4) Bronica waist-level finder. Very good condition. $60

More pics on request.

Thanks--

Greg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CRW_2429.JPG   CRW_2433.JPG   CRW_2434.JPG   CRW_2435.JPG   CRW_2440.JPG  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Greg,

I'm looking to buy or make a trade for a -l.5 diopter (standard) for the GS-1 AE Rotary finder. I have a -3.5 rotary diopter to trade or will pay in U.S. $.

Jim
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Jim--

I don't have and am not looking for a rotary finder or accessories for it. The items I have described are what I'm looking to sell. I'd also be willing to trade any or all of the listed items for a split image focusing screen or extension tubes for the GS-1.

--Greg

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Greg

I'd be interested in the waist level finder but I'm based in the UK. I can't find any over here. How much would the shipping be to the UK?

Thanks
    John

Shooter
    35mm
    It appears that I made a stupid mistake in the description here. Items #2 and #3 are Bronica *standard matte* focusing screens, not microprism. I'm not sure how I goofed that one up. Sorry for the confusion.

--Greg

Shooter
    35mm
    Waist level finder has been taken.

--Greg

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin