Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,758   Online: 925

Shooter
    35mm

FS/FT: EX Toyo 45A & 6 Lens Boards

Ok lets try this again, my thread on LFF is kind of long now so I am posting a new one here and there as For Sale or For Trade - depending on what the trade is cash may be involved from the buyer but I do not wish to trade for anything that is worth more than $800 as I just don't have the cash.

his Toyo 45A is in EX+ shape, only a few super small marks in the paint, everything else is perfect. Has a Fresnel screen for nice bright focusing, rotating back, focusing hood, Graflock back, front tilt and swing, front rise and fall, rear tilt and swing.

Comes with 6 lens boards.

The camera has approx. 310mm of bellows extension at full draw.

I replaced the bellows about a 45 days ago with brand new ones from Toyo in NJ which is distributed by Mamiya, cost was $178.

Lens Boards:

1. Copal 0 Recessed NIB
    2. Copal 0 Flat
    3. Copal 1 Flat X 3
    4. Copal 3 Flat

This is a super versatile, compact, rugged 4X5 field camera, only weighs about 6 lbs without lens or holder. It fits in my Lowepro Photo Trekker with 3 lenses, holders, meter, loupe, ect no problem.

I want to sell the whole set together, no separating the lens boards unless the buyer of the camera doesn't want them with the camera.

Price: $800 Shipped USPS Priority CONUS

Payment as a "gift" through paypal or add 3%, MO also acceptable if you can send it quickly.

As trades go I am open to offers, I need lenses that will cover 8X10, I am set for lenses that cover 4X5 and 5X7. I will be happy to trade for a lens plus cash or even a totally even swap if the lens is worth $800.

11 Photos of the camera and lens boards here, disregard the film holders, I want to keep them unless the buyer desperately need them and then we can discuss how many and price.

"A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Trade pending on LFF for a few lenses
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Photobizz, We are neighbours! I to live in Eagle River. Please contact me.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin