Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,985   Posts: 1,523,959   Online: 875

Shooter
    Medium Format

Olympus OM-G w/Zuiko 75-150mm

Selling my Olympus OM-G with Zuiko 75-150mm lens.

Great street shooting setup - the Zuiko tele is very lightweight, as is the camera body. Has both manual and auto exposure modes - the "off the film" type metering is extremely accurate.

Camera and lens are in good condition and working perfectly - includes a new set of batteries.

*SOLD*

Last edited by JRJacobs; 05-25-2010 at 06:56 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: SOLD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The OM-G is a great little camera - lighter than my OM1/OM2/OM2s but really well featured. And this lens is the only zoom that I own and use.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    I'll take it.
    Do you take paypal---if you do I can paypal right away.

thanks
    Bob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    *SOLD*

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin