Contax G2 kit comprising body, three lenses, flash and accessories.

G2 body: In very good condition - everything functions perfectly. Superficial marks on both bodies, bottom, back etc. - certainly been used, but no dings or deep scratches. Cosmetically still in VG condition and looks attractive. No LCD bleed - EXCEPT a small bit of black at the very outside of the small G2 frame counter (doesn't protrude into the number). I assume this is actually the fabled 'LCD bleed'.. was like it when I originally purchased camera, and has been the same since. Previous owner had it from new, and certainly it's had a life of shooting but obviously well looked after.

28mm, 45mm and 90mm lenses. All glass clean.
TLA 140 flash with TLA extension cord (for off camera TTL).
Full original manuals for body and flash.

Complete set of Contax P filters (all lenses) and a 46mm Contax 81B filter. 46mm to 52 step up adapter with HOYA yellow, orange and polariser. All Contax original hoods, Contax caps, Contax leather straps etc. Case to hold everything. Will include a 30 meter roll of Delta 100 film (2004 but refrigerated).

Happy to offer a 14 day 'warranty', and will happily accept return if buyer feels anything was misrepresented (buyer pays return postage). If you have ever considered the Contax G, I think you'll be extremely happy with this kit.

US$1000 or A$1200. Located in Australia but will post to the US for $US60 or within Australia for A$40.

Thanks - pictures on request... just taking some now ;-)