Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,569,935   Online: 1069

Shooter
    35mm

FS: 4 Lenses - Goerz, Rodenstock, Vivitar

Well clearing out some lenses I have collected through trades or bought and decided against using. I may have another one to list tomorrow as I am getting 3 lenses in the mail and am undecided if I am going to keep them all or sell one.

1: Rodenstock APO-Gerogon 300mm f9-64 - Process or enlarging lens. This lens is a process lens in barrel. EX cosmetics and glass, just a few specks of dust inside and a super small coating mark, really hard to see. I couldn't even get it to show in the photo. Original flange and caps included. Has nice firm click stops on the aperture and it is dry and turns smoothly. If you are enlarging 8X10 this would be perfect for you; or if you just want a really sharp flat field lens for a nice price.
    $100 OBO plus actual shipping

2: Vivitar 150mm f4.5-22 - Process or enlarging lens. I have two of these for sale. Both are in EX condition but have a few super small coating marks and a speck or two of dust inside, nothing that would affect performance. No flanges or caps with these. They have M39 thread mounts. Apertures are dry and the clicks stops are firm. Would be a nice sharp lens for 4X5 enlarging or copy work.
    $20 each or $35 for both shipped CONUS

3: Goerz Serie III No 3 210mm f4.6 - Brass is ugly, I have cleaned it out the best I can but there are many marks on the front element and a few on the rear. NO Aperture on this lens, it was removed prior to me owning it. I have made a flange for it and secured it with very strong two part epoxy. The flange will mount on the front of an Ilex #3 and the holes that are drilled in the flange match up with the screw holes that hold the front plate of an Ilex #3 so you can remove it and mount it with longer screws. Or you can just use the holes to screw it to a lens board.
    $15 Shipped CONUS

Shoot me a PM if you are interested - Paypal preferred as payment sent as a "gift" so there are no fees, or you can pay the fees (add 3% to the total)

Photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3855704...7624151274632/

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by photobizzz; 05-27-2010 at 10:59 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'll take the Goerz off your hands.

Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    Goerz 210 sold to Dan - thanks!
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    No takers on these fine process or enlarging lenses? Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend - don't forget our brother and sisters that are deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan - have a beer for them and if you have the chance use your vote to help bring them home as soon as you can - I am sure I will be back over there soon enough but personally have had my fill, 14mo in Iraq was plenty for a lifetime...
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    300/9 Gerogon Still Available! I already have too many lenses near this FL, help me out ya'll I need the cash to get a 65/8 SA!
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin