Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,176   Online: 1169

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS - full plate size glass plate back w/ holders - $125

This is a glass plate back and 2 holders that came with a full plate camera I bought. There's no way I'll be using these anytime soon, so someone might as well take advantage if them. All this stuff appears to have been made in India.

The bookform type back is 10 1/8 inches square. There are no pins to lock onto a rear standard, so you could add them anywhere you needed them for your camera. It opens fully and easily accepts the 2 holders. It appears to me to be very well constructed. Some pencil markings on the ground glass, which is included.

The two holders are in usable shape and are assembled from many pieces of wood almost like a shutter door. The locking tabs on the top work. When they slide into the bookform back, the latch that normally holds the back closed also locks the holders into place

Hopefully, some adventurous soul can transform these into a a full plate camera of some sort.

$125 plus shipping, paypal fees to the buyer. I also take USPS money orders. I'm almost done with my spring cleaning, so someone get this out of my house!!! Thanks, Richard

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    sold over on LFF

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin