Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,866   Online: 860

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Sinar F Black 4x5 Camera

It's just raining large format today... at least you have options.

Sinar F Black 4x5 camera in very good condition. One hobbyist owner so it's seen minimal use. Some light marks here and there on the paint but otherwise in terrific shape. Movements all smooth and accurate, bellows look great, ground glass with fresnel attachment great except for the usual cleaning marks on the fresnel rear surface. Bubble levels both good. Comes with a Polaroid film holder (I have to get rid of the darn things, they're beginning to stack up) - $350
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sinarf.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump, 280$ and I'll throw in a lens board of your choice and a 6" extension rail

6x9

Shooter
    35mm
    Do you have any lenses to accompany this camera? I would totally be interested if it had a lens and wouldn't mind paying for it. I'm lazy and just want to get the camera ready to shoot.
    I have changed my password and changed my email to a random email. This is forum seppuku. Good bye!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What lens are you looking for?

6x9

Shooter
    35mm
    Something in the 180-240mm range. I'm totally newbie to LF so I am looking for a kit to get started quickly.
    I have changed my password and changed my email to a random email. This is forum seppuku. Good bye!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin