Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,008   Posts: 1,524,597   Online: 966

Shooter
    35mm

FS: 10" f6.3 Kodak Commercial Ektar in Acme #4

Very nice 10" (254mm) f6.3 Commercial Ektar in Acme Synchro #4 shutter. I received this lens in a trade with two other lenses for the Toyo 45A I had. The other two lenses that are pictured in the link to the flickr set are not for sale. I already have a 210/5.6 Sironar-N that will cover 8X10 so I don't need two so close in FL.

Shutter is in nice condition, works on all speeds. Speed are B, T to 1/150. Accuracy seems good to my ear and the slow speed sound accurate as well but I don't have a tester.

Aperture is dry and rotates smoothly. It has a circular aperture and provides nice OOF areas.

Glass is in great condition, the dust has been cleaned out as best as possible, the front coating has some marks that I have shown in the photos but nothing that would have any real affect on photos taken with the lens. The rear element is clean with no marks.

Comes with flange, and if you have a Kodak 2D I can included the 6X6 lens board that is shown for $10 more. Comes with front cap.

Price: $250 OBO Shipped USPS Priority CONUS

More photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3855704...7624157803744/
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Side note: I would be happy to make an even trade for a 135mm or 150mm Sironar-N or Symmar-S in Copal shutter with retaining ring. Lens must be in EX condition and shutter should work correctly.
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got one of these, and I really love it. It has a certain warmth to it that lots of the newer lenses simply don't have.

Shooter
    35mm
    Morning bump
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold to AgentX - Thanks!
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin