Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,267   Posts: 1,534,342   Online: 777

Shooter
    Large Format

ULF DREAM WIDE ANGLE LENS 270 computar

hi i am selling a 270mm f9 computar lens, in a copal # shutter....the scale is a plastic overlay i measured right off the barrel of the lens...[which is also included].....to my knowledge, this is the widest modern lens to cover 12x20...as it just "hits the cornerns" on 12x20.... 591ic f45.......Sandy King has remarked , in other forums , on the sharpness and extreme coverage of the computar lenses...also, the computar lenses were renamed kyvytar ...and then kowa... but some of the designs changed as well....so the only sure way of getting the promised coverage is to buy the computar branded lens...........the only other 270 computar i've seen sold for 1800.00 about 4 years ago.....given the downturn, i'm pricing this one at 1150.00...shipping and ins extra..i'll take the paypal hit... thanks g
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC09224.JPG   DSC09223.JPG   DSC09222.JPG   DSC09221.JPG  

Shooter
    Large Format
    my bad!!!!!...i should have previewed my add...the price should have been 1350.00...not 1150.00............so i don't know how to go back in and adjust this add...so i am adding this post to correct the price....i'll pay postage , and ins with this price......also...a 305 computar[ less rare than the 270] just went for 1625.00 on feebay .....sorry for the mix up...G

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin