Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,335   Online: 1093
      
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South Norfolk, United Kingdom
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,889
    Images
    62

    For United Kingdom: Kodachrome 64 - 10 rolls.

    100 GBP for 10 rolls including Royal Mail special delivery.

    see: http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.or...ead.php?t=2494

    Tom

  2. #2
    Peter Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,001
    Images
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kershaw View Post
    100 GBP for 10 rolls including Royal Mail special delivery.

    see: http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.or...ead.php?t=2494

    Tom
    Tom, it seems like you have to be a member of that site to access your link.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Daventry, Northamptonshire, England
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    7,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Black View Post
    Tom, it seems like you have to be a member of that site to access your link.
    Peter, membership there is a very simple affair and quickly done.

    pentaxuser

  4. #4
    Peter Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,001
    Images
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    Peter, membership there is a very simple affair and quickly done.

    pentaxuser
    It's a site that I visit from time to time, but haven't really felt the need to join yet. Maybe one of these days .......



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin