Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,775   Posts: 1,516,661   Online: 1138

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Images

FS: Bronica SQA outfit

I've decided to sell my beloved SQA outfit. I've literally have not been using it in a long while (have regularly exercised the lenses) and decided to sell it and my 4x5 and buy a RZ 67 instead.

I have a fairly complete outfit, all in very good to excellent condition. I would like to sell it as an outfit (I know it's easier to sell individually) but will consider selling it in pieces ONLY IF the standard kit (body, prism, backs, grip and 80mm) sell first. What I have is:

SQA body - I sent the body off to Tamron for a complete CLA about 8-9 years ago. I've only shot a half dozen rolls thru it since. Mechanically it's in perfect condition, physically it's in very good condition. It is missing the battery cover (never had a problem with that) and the focus screen has hand drawn composition lines on it, was never a problem with me.

AE prism - works perfectly except for the LED for 1/125 sec. It seems to burnt out so when it reads 1/125, the 1/60 and the 1/250 lights up together. The meter is accurate and the AE functions works perfectly.

Waist Level Prism - looks to be new in the box. Seriously, it does not ever look like it's been used, still in the plastic sleeve in the box. Comes with the bottom cap.

6x6 120 back - rough looking on the outside (the most used piece of the outfit) but works perfectly. I did replace the foam on it a year or so ago.

6x4.5 120 back - looks mint, works perfectly.

Speed grip - looks and works fine.

50mm S lens - Looks mint, works fine, front and rear caps.

80mm PS lens with hood - some marks on the body but the glass is spotless, works fine, front and rear caps.

150mm PS lens - some marks on the body but the glass is spotless, works fine, rear cap, no front cap but will put a UV filter on it for protection.

S-18 extension tube - looks mint but there are labels on the front and rear caps. Allows for much closer focusing, added to the 150mm allows for nice head shots.

I'll even throw in the OP/TECH strap that's on it.

I priced everything at KEH (BGN grade except EX for the WL, 50mm and S-18). Total KEH price - $1075.

My price - $670 plus shipping

If someone would only wants the body, AE prism, both backs, 80mm w/hood and grip - $335 plus shipping

PayPal and money orders fine.

Thanks, Brian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0079 (2).JPG   DSC_0078 (2).JPG   DSC_0082 (2).JPG   DSC_0086 (2).JPG   DSC_0083 (2).JPG  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Brian,

If you decide to offer some items separately, I'd be interested -- the 50mm lens, extension tube, strap. Thanks.

Images
    I've opened up the outfit to sales of individual pieces.

The 50mm, S-18 ext. tube and strap is pending payment.

The body, WL, 80mm w/hood, and backs are awaiting confirmation. I'll post prices if the pieces don't sell.

Prices for the rest are as follows:
    AE prism - $50
    150mm PS - $75
    Speed grip - $30
    Shipping extra.

Brian

Images
    Waist Level finder sold.

Body w/6x6 120 back - $115
    80mm lens w/hood - $90

I'll sell everything left as a package deal for $330 plus shipping: body, back, AE prism, speed grip, 80mm PS w/hood & 150mm PS.

Brian
    Last edited by r-brian; 06-03-2010 at 11:15 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by r-brian View Post
    Waist Level finder sold.

Body w/6x6 120 back - $115
    80mm lens w/hood - $90

I'll sell everything left as a package deal for $30 plus shipping: body, back, AE prism, speed grip, 80mm PS w/hood & 150mm PS.

Brian
    $30? I think you're missing a digit somewhere.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fotoguy20d View Post
    $30? I think you're missing a digit somewhere.
    Thanks Fotoguy for catching the typo. The amazing part is no one offered to buy it at the wrong price.

Images
    Adding the 120 6x4.5 back to the list, condition near mint, price $50 plus shipping

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM Sent...

Jack in Roswell

Images
    The 6x4.5 back is sold, to my good friend and fellow New Mexican.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fisher View Post
    PM Sent...

Jack in Roswell

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pm sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin