Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,272   Posts: 1,680,959   Online: 1103

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hasselblad 150mm f/4 Sonnar T*

Another good user...

Barrel has quite a bit of cosmetic wear but mechanics are working great, focus smooth, shutter accurate and aperture functioning as it should. Front element has a few light polish marks which haven't showed up in any of the photos I've taken with the lens. There's a couple of specks of dust inside.

Overall a good performer if you don't mind not working with the prettiest lens on the planet.

- $170 plus shipping.

A sample taken with the lens last week
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hassy1505.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's a hell of a deal. If I didn't have one, I'd grab this in a second. Mine has some marks on it too, doesn't effect quality in the least.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a short note to say that I received the lens almost two weeks ago (Less than a week after payment) . I tested out yesterday - it's great.
    Thanks again!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Too bad, i came out, i would like to buy this lens, so i have to look somewhere else.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes, I like the Zeiss 150mm Sonnar f4.0 lens!

Nice pic!
    Bill Clark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    They are not exactly rare, Tareq. So though the price asked for this one was very good, you shouldn't have to look very hard or long to find another one.

Shooter
    35mm
    Can someone suggest a few things to look for when buying one of these lenses used from eBay? I am looking for such a lens right now and this is new territory for me.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The main thing is something you can't look for: do the shutter and aperture mechanisms still work properly?
    The shutterspeeds, especially the long ones, tend to become slow, due to filthy, possibly hardened (due to lack of use) grease.

Focussing can get stiff. The PC-flash terminal may have gone bad (if so, it's a loose contact inside, which can be fixed, but probably needs parts that have to come from another, donor lens). And (related to the shutter thingy) the self timer/X-M synchronisation selector may notwork anymore.

Apart from that, if the glass is clear and clean, and the barrel doesn't look like it has gone through a couple of nuclear wars, there's not much.

But that's about the C versions.
    The later CF versions (and the later CFi/CFE) also can have a sticky shutter. The EV-coupling button may have gone. The DOF-preview lever may have become dislodged (not working the aperture anymore). And the clip ring behind the rubber on the focussing ring may have broken and gone awol.
    Nothing that can't be fixed. But better to not have to have it fixed, of course.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Q.G. View Post
    The main thing is something you can't look for: do the shutter and aperture mechanisms still work properly?
    The shutterspeeds, especially the long ones, tend to become slow, due to filthy, possibly hardened (due to lack of use) grease.

Focussing can get stiff. The PC-flash terminal may have gone bad (if so, it's a loose contact inside, which can be fixed, but probably needs parts that have to come from another, donor lens). And (related to the shutter thingy) the self timer/X-M synchronisation selector may notwork anymore.

Apart from that, if the glass is clear and clean, and the barrel doesn't look like it has gone through a couple of nuclear wars, there's not much.

But that's about the C versions.
    The later CF versions (and the later CFi/CFE) also can have a sticky shutter. The EV-coupling button may have gone. The DOF-preview lever may have become dislodged (not working the aperture anymore). And the clip ring behind the rubber on the focussing ring may have broken and gone awol.
    Nothing that can't be fixed. But better to not have to have it fixed, of course.
    I would like to ask you, how can i fix the problem of the hardened grease? I have one lens i bought new and due not using it for long time the focus ring don't move manually, so how can i fix it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin