Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,965   Posts: 1,558,402   Online: 801

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: Nikon Enlarging lenses-NIB + 23C Beseler

Here are two brand new in-their-boxes El-Nikkors:
    First, a 50mm f/2.8 El-Nikkor. $50
    Second, a 75mm f/4.0 El-Nikkor. $55
    Buy both for $100 and I'll ship them for free to CONUS.
    Use PayPal gift option...thanks.

I bought both lenses from a NJ camera shop that closed its doors. The lenses are packed with everything that's pictured, all original. I checked them carefully for fog, fungus, etc., and they look new. Cute little Nikon snap-on lens caps, too.

I also have a Beseler 23C (blue version) that was covered and on display. Looks almost new. I also have two used color heads for it, a Dichro G and a Dual Dichro G, with their correct power supplies. There are also negative carriers, lens boards, lens retaining rings, etc.
    I'd prefer not to ship it, but if you're interested in picking it up, email me for more info:

kkdanamatt@aol.com.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2013.JPG   IMG_2014.JPG   IMG_2001a.jpg  
    Last edited by Karl K; 06-07-2010 at 07:40 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: wrong photos

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Any offers on the Beseler 23C? Some folks have requested shipping quotes, but that seems silly. You should be able to locate a used 23C almost anywhere in the USA. I will ship the EL-Nikkor lenses.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin