Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,857   Online: 832

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS: Rolleiflex SL35, 50mm 1:1,4 Zeiss Planar HFT

As shown in photos, all speeds are tested accurate, however I am unsure about the meter. It seems to be off / funny. You have to press the DoF button right next to the shutter release to meter, and it wants to be adjusted by shutter speed before you can select an appropriate aperture.

The glass however is in very great shape, I can see maybe two tiny specks of dust inside and did not affect image quality, no cleaning marks, and shiny squeaky clean on front and rear elements.

There seems to be some number engraved on bottom of lens and body.

So I ahve to say it's in fair condition, works very well. I'd use it myself, but I have my Leica R system, so this has to go because someone else can use it and I need more room for my GAS.

$175 shipped, 3% to APUG.

If you want to see what kind of images it takes, let me know, I shot two rolls with this camera to test it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4467.jpg   IMG_4469.jpg   IMG_4471.jpg   IMG_4472.jpg   IMG_4474.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sweeet lens, if anyone buys this I can mail out a Canon EOS adapter which I no longer need.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by illumiquest View Post
    sweeet lens, if anyone buys this I can mail out a Canon EOS adapter which I no longer need.
    I'd almost buy it just for that, and a great camera as well Can';t sneak another new camera past my wife, Ill stick to restorations They come, they go . . . .

Ian

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    That modeling dummy hand freaked me out! .... er, sorry, unless you have a prosthetic ... no insult intended!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    im interested in some images, email is " r t k a u f f @ y a h o o . c o m "

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Haha, it was in the middle of everything, and these weren't meant for APUG, a friend of mine was interested in it but he thought having his Contax with a 50 1,4 that this was a bit redundant.

And for photos from camera, as follows. (sorry for the terrible target scans)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00000044.jpg   00000051.jpg   00000040.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I think I'm going to do a much more rigorous test with some Portra.

Do that today.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll take it, but can you post to Australia....and I would like to use paypal.
    Cheers,
    Tony

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Pending

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin