Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,947   Online: 771

Shooter
    35mm

36cm f4.5 Voigtlander Heliar - In Barrel w/flange & board

Up for sale is my 36cm f4.5 Voigtlander Heliar in barrel. Flange is included and is mounted on a 6X6 wooden lens board for Kodak 2D.

This lens in in phenomenal shape for it's age, actually for any age. It has almost perfect glass, a few specks of dust inside and one bubble in the glass from manufacture. This lens was originally painted black from the factory but was repainted by a previous owner and not done well. I have stripped the paint and repainted the lens with an automotive grade enamel. It is black with micro metal flake and looks very nice; it is very durable and will not just rub off like a lot of repaint jobs.

This lens has an enormous amount of bokeh and would be perfect for portraits or landscapes when stopped down. I have mounted it on my Kodak 2D and the image displayed is striking and sharp as a tack. It has 24 aperture blades and is perfectly round. The aperture is dry and turns smoothly.

Please PM with any questions, payment by paypal as a gift or add 3%.

(I do have this listed in another listing but thought it appropriate to list it separately due to the lens' value)
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Morning Bump
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can't afford to buy any new toys at the moment, but I would just like to point out that this lens gives me a massive unbridled case of gadget lust. Sigh.

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How much? A
    Jeff Glass

Photo Blog
    Website

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry, had listed the price in the listing I had with a few other items and forgot to put it here, Asking $500 Shipped USPS Priority in CONUS OBO
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD on eBay in 10 min!
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin