Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,438   Online: 1015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Fujica GL690 Professional w/ 3.5/100 and 5.6/65--Price Reduced

Well, I'm reluctant to sell this fine camera but I'm sure someone can put it to good use. This setup can yield some very sharp images...

The GL690 Professional camera body is in EX condition. Curtain is in great condition and working shape. It can accept both 120, 220 and sheet film. This model comes standard w/ a vertical shutter release. This was the latest interchangeable lens camera body available in the series. I haven't seen many of these available. Comes w/ strap shown. serial# 5070085

The 100mm f3.5 is between EX and EX+. The lens body has some minor blemishes. The glass is very clean. Aperture in 1/2 stop increments. All shutter speeds fire fine. comes w/ front cap.

The 65mm f5.6 is in LN- condition. Aperture in 1/2 stop increments. All shutter speeds fire fine. Comes w/ front and rear caps, matching fujica 65mm finder (also LN-), fujica hood and a leather fujica case in EX condition. The only thing on the lens is a very small bit of brassing on the mounting ring. This lens has had very little use. Note: This is the 65mm f5.6 not the more common f8.

$ 2400 + shipping for all...

This will help fund our homesteading adventure.

Thanks,
    Kirk

for more info: G series fujica and
    fujica lenses for g-series

Description "EX+" etc. based on keh grade system:

LN-"Like New Minus" 97-99% of original condition. Extremely slight wear only seen upon very close inspection. Box and accessories usually not included. Glass perfect*.

EX+"Excellent Plus" 90-96% of original condition. Exceptionally nice. May have slight wear on finish but visible only under close inspection. Glass very clean*.

EX "Excellent" 80-89% of original condition. Shows moderate wear. May have small dents and/or dings and slight finish wear. Glass may have slight marks and/or blemishes that will not affect picture quality*.

Hope the pics are telling enough...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1551.JPG   IMG_1552.JPG   IMG_1554.JPG   IMG_1555.JPG   IMG_1557.JPG  

IMG_1563.JPG   IMG_1571.JPG   IMG_1572.JPG   IMG_1573.JPG   IMG_1574.JPG  

IMG_1576.JPG   IMG_1578.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I want it, but I can't afford it. Can I have it?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Same as 2F/2F ;]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Same as 2F/2F and fiducio, and I'm #3. Third time's charm, so I win. Very nice camera.

Shooter
    35mm

PRICE REDUCTION!

Ok, the GL690 and the 100mm are worth at the very least $1200 and the 65mm 5.6 is worth upwards of $1200 in this condition but...

I will gratefully accept $ 2200 INCLUDING shipping in the U.S.

Thanks,
    Kirk

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk View Post
    Ok, the GL690 and the 100mm are worth at the very least $1200 and the 65mm 5.6 is worth upwards of $1200 in this condition but...

I will gratefully accept $ 2200 INCLUDING shipping in the U.S.

Thanks,
    Kirk
    Well I've done a little research and it appears these cameras aren't pulling what they used to so, yet another price reduction...

I will take $ 1400 plus shipping.

kirk

Shooter
    Medium Format
    is the glass on both lenses front and rear absolutely flawless, apart from dust? is the rangefinder spot clear?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by pollux View Post
    is the glass on both lenses front and rear absolutely flawless, apart from dust? is the rangefinder spot clear?
    I just checked again to be sure. Yes the glass on both lenses front and rear is as clear as can be.

the rangefinder glass is clear and when viewed is clear as well. As normal the spot in the rangefinder is a bit yellow in color to differentiate from the rest of the viewfinder just like other rangefinder cameras. The spot is clear.

kirk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gawd I hate getting drool on my keyboard...
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    35mm
    bump!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin