Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,668   Online: 908

Shooter
    35mm

FS: 8X10 Kodak Technical Pan - 25ct Unopened Box

I have possibly the only box left in the world of 8X10 Kodak Technical Pan film. This is an unopened box of 25 sheets of TechPan. The film is from 05/1990 but has been freezer stored from purchase, was mailed to me and has been freezer stored since I got it in the mail. This box of film cost $89.99 when new and the sticker is still on the box. Due to the rarity of this film I am taking offers but would not take less than $200 for it so I will leave it open for bid for until 11 June at 2200hrs Alaska time (one hour behind Pacific)

Please PM with your offers on the rarest of all films. If you need to see a photo of the box I can supply it but rest assured it is in a yellow box and is unopened.

Payment by PayPal and is expected at the time of purchase. Thanks!

Just to give a reference; a non frozen box identical to this one sold on eBay recently for $239. This one has been frozen for it's entire life except for a couple of days in the mail to me.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    BTW: the benefactor who was so nice to hook me up with this box of film a while back was not upset with my sale of this film as I am in dire need of a medium format camera setup to use while I am recovering from my second spinal fusion surgery that I am having on Monday. If I stop shooting while I am recovering I run the risk of getting into a rut of not shooting at all since my other cameras are too heavy to use with a recent back surgery. I don't want that to happen to me, so hopefully with the sale of a few items I have for sale I will be able to get a nice Hasselblad or Bronica kit to use while my LF kits sit and wait for me.
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Speedy recovery, Colin

Get your back, back, my man and start shooting ASAP. It's the best therapy that I know. I don't shoot 8x10, but I wish you good luck with the sale.

Shooter
    35mm
    Morning Bump
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Btw : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    Sold yesterday/today. Would love to afford this

Shooter
    35mm
    Yea that is why I posted in the top that one had sold for $239 and I would like to get $200 or more for it, like I said mine has been frozen since purchase except the travel time to me, a fellow APUG member hooked me up with this film and I really don't want to sell it but no one seems to be wanting to buy any of my lenses I have for sale. I don't know if no one has any money right now or what...I have them priced below what they sell for on eBay, the film too...
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD on eBay in 1hr!
    Last edited by photobizzz; 06-10-2010 at 09:34 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin