Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,391   Online: 671

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS- Nikon FM, 50/1.8 AI

It turns out that I seem to have a few more cameras than I can use at once (I'm not sure how that happened!). This FM body, s/n 225xxxx is definitely a user, it has it's share of blemishes - nothing major though, it is a good camera and makes good pictures. Meter and speeds are good, Advance is smooth, counter, self timer all work well. The only mechanical issue is the shutter lock ring doesn't work, but in the many years I have had this camera I never used that function. And, the ring around the eyepiece is a little funky. The seals and mirror pad were replaced in 2007, so there is no issue with foam.

The 50mm f1.8 AI lens super sharp, in outstanding condition with no issues.

Extras include a Hoya 1B filter and a Cokin creative filter holder with a 52mm mount.

I'd like to get $85 for it, plus priority mail insured shipping and the Paypal 2.9%. Or, I can meet you in the Boston area or on Cape Cod for a pick up. Shipping in the U.S. only.
    Send me a PM if interested
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10-19018 copy.jpg  
    Last edited by jimrohrer; 06-12-2010 at 03:16 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    willing to sell just the lens alone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No, sorry, the camera's great but this outfit is all about the lens...

Shooter
    35mm
    Very tempting, but NO! I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER!!!!!

Great price if you ask me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Maybe you could line up to buyers, one for lens, one for body. I would be interested in the body.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Guys (and gals), it's like getting the lens for free. The lens alone is worth most of that price based on KEH and ebay prices.

I just bought the same outfit (FM, 50/1.8) for about the same price and thought I got a great deal.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brilliant price, brilliant camera, I'd buy it if I was in the states.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just thought I'd mention, generally I'm not near a computer during the day so it might take me a little while to respond to a PM. I can also be reached through my website: http://www.jimrohrerphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sale Pending

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin