Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,802   Online: 835

Shooter
    Large Format Pan

FS: 3 Saunders Easels

Hello folks I have three Saunders easels for sale.

1) 8x10 Package easel
    1) 8x10 speed easel
    1) 5x7 speed easel

The package easel allows the easy printing of various size prints on a single sheet of 8x10 paper. 5x7, 4x5, 2x3. By using masks and shifting the paper inside the easel these packages can be produced quickly.

The 8x10 speed easel allows a print to be made on an 8x10 sheet of paper with a 1/4 inch border all the way around.

The 5x7 speed easel is similar to the 8x10 with one variation. A removable/movable divider allows smaller prints to be made on the 5x7 sheet. 4.5x4.5, 3x5. See photos.

$50 plus shipping for all 3 easels. Due to size and weight shipping by USPS or FedEx ground. Shipment available to US and Canadian buyers only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S_Easel_57_1.jpg   All_Three.jpg   Pakage1.jpg   Pakage2.jpg   8x10pg.jpg  

Don Bryant

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have a Saunders proofing easel that does four 4x5's on an 8x10" sheet very quickly, like the package easel but not as flexible--very handy for the APUG postcard exchange, for anyone who is wondering how to churn out 40 or 50 postcards without it becoming a full day's project.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb View Post
    I have a Saunders proofing easel that does four 4x5's on an 8x10" sheet very quickly, like the package easel but not as flexible--very handy for the APUG postcard exchange, for anyone who is wondering how to churn out 40 or 50 postcards without it becoming a full day's project.
    David's post is spot on regarding the package easel enabling efficient printing of smaller prints. I've used it to churn out hundreds of prints in a session.

It may not be clear how it works by looking at the photos but it is drop dead simple to use.

Don
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by donbga View Post
    Hello folks I have three Saunders easels for sale.

1) 8x10 Package easel
    1) 8x10 speed easel
    1) 5x7 speed easel

The package easel allows the easy printing of various size prints on a single sheet of 8x10 paper. 5x7, 4x5, 2x3. By using masks and shifting the paper inside the easel these packages can be produced quickly.

The 8x10 speed easel allows a print to be made on an 8x10 sheet of paper with a 1/4 inch border all the way around.

The 5x7 speed easel is similar to the 8x10 with one variation. A removable/movable divider allows smaller prints to be made on the 5x7 sheet. 4.5x4.5, 3x5. See photos.

$50 plus shipping for all 3 easels. Due to size and weight shipping by USPS or FedEx ground. Shipment available to US and Canadian buyers only.
    Price dropped to $35 plus shipping for all 3 easels.
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If the easels are still for sale, please let me know. I would like to buy them. Could I mail you a money order?

Joe Gauthier

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Engagingphotos2008 View Post
    If the easels are still for sale, please let me know. I would like to buy them. Could I mail you a money order?

Joe Gauthier
    PM sent.
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Easels are still for sale!
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Bump!
    Don Bryant

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin