Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,767   Posts: 1,484,173   Online: 831

Shooter
    Large Format

FS PENTAX SPOTMETER $95

Older style Pentax Spotmeter 1/21 degree exposure meter with carrying case. All functions of the meter work and readings compared against a Minolta Spot Meter are nearly identical. Has been modifed to accept the readily available 675 batteries and 3 spare batteries are included. Battery chamber in very good condition. Also uses a 9 volt battery for low light readings and the 9 volt batteries are also readily available. Meter is in good condition with just a few scuffs and marks from use. Great meters and a manual is available on line from the Butkus manual site.

$95 plus shipping plus paypal fees of 3%

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    I'll take it if you'll ship to Australia.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi

Shipping to Australia by smal air parcel (insurance of $100 but no tracking) is $35. Shipping by express air mail post (tracking and insurance) is $70. Surface is cheaper but takes forever. I have used small air parcel to Australia in the past and it worked fine. Let me know.

Regards Simon

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    I'll take it.
    Check your private message.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not too long ago I shipped a lens to NZ via First class mail. Cheap and only took 8 days to get there. There are limitations - can't do online postage and can't insure the package.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin