Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,828   Online: 1050

Shooter
    35mm RF

Contax IIIa color dial Sonnar 50mm F1.5

For sale is a Contax IIIa camera with 50mm Sonnar F1.5 lens,which has an outstanding reputation. Camera has been tested, speeds are on the dot, lens has no haze, fungus, or scratches. Light meter does not work due to selenium cell being too old.

what you get:
    # Contax IIIa color dial body serial #L77053
    # 50mm F1.5 legendary Sonnar lens serial #2553550
    # 40.5 Hoya UV filter made in Japan

Price is dropped to $500, also willing to trade for Nikon SLR with good zoom lens
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails contx10.jpg   contx9.jpg   contx8.jpg   contx7.jpg   contx3.jpg  

contx1.jpg   contx2.jpg   contx4.jpg   contx6.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How about a Nikon F100 with a 35-105 Zoom as a part trade? I live in Australia though, if that's a problem.
    Tony

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by tony lockerbie View Post
    How about a Nikon F100 with a 35-105 Zoom as a part trade? I live in Australia though, if that's a problem.
    Tony
    interesting, can you tell me more about the lens and what do you mean by "part trade"?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Haha, I have a Contax IIIa (doesn't cock so can't test anything) with a Sonnar F1.5 (that has fungus or etching, not sure which). I thought about offering it here but was almost embarrassed by the state of the camera.

Its nice seeing the great condition, functional version of it here. Beautiful camera. There is something fun about holding them that I have trouble describing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Part trade as I was looking for about $400.00 for the camera and lens. It is a 35-105 AF Nikkor, camera and lens all in excellent condition. I have a box for the F100 somewhere, not for the lens though, which pre-dates the camera by a couple of years.
    Cheers,
    Tony

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Sold, $50 donated to APUG

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin