Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,852   Posts: 1,582,896   Online: 996

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    So, I located a tripod block for 3. Toyo G camera, and it is now whole again. Therefore, it will not be parted out. The camera is priced at $550, including JapanPost EMS shipping.

Thanks,
    Kumar

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Interested in the SINAR F. Shipping included to U.S.A?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes. All prices include shipping.

Kumar

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Camera no. 3. Toyo G now also has a Toyo-Linhof Technika Flat Lensboard Adapter, in addition to the Recessed Adapter. Photos of the adapter, as well as the tripod block have been added to the album here:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/10413151...MSi-JPjo6uKrgE

Thanks for looking,
    Kumar

Shooter
    Medium Format
    D-uh!

The Toyo-Linhof Technika Flat Lensboard Adapter is added to Camera 2. Toyo D45M. So this now has both flat and recessed adapters. Photos of the adapter have been added to the album here: http://picasaweb.google.com/10413151...LrqgfWZtMb8ag#
    The price is $375, including JapanPost EMS shipping.
    To make up for my mistake, the Toyo G is now $500, including JapanPost EMS shipping.

Thanks for looking,
    Kumar

Shooter
    Medium Format
    12. Bronica S type film back is SOLD!

I've been told that 13. Bronica Speed Grip is for a Bronica GS-1.

Kumar

Shooter
    Medium Format
    4. Toyo Graphic Sliding Back is SOLD!

Thanks,
    Kumar

Shooter
    Medium Format
    OK. I need to move these cameras.

1. Sinar F camera with 12" silver rail, standard bellows and Sinar-Linhof Technika lensboard adapter is now $300.

2. Toyo D45M camera with 14" rail, standard bellows, standard bail back (not Graflok), Linhof Technika Flat and Recessed adapters and bag bellows is now $325.

3. Toyo G with 10" Extension Rail, Linhof Technika Flat and Recessed Adapters and Toyo Compendium Hood is now $425.

All prices include EMS shipping.

Kumar

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    1. Sinar F camera with 12" silver rail, standard bellows and Sinar-Linhof Technika lensboard adapter is now $275, or $200 without the Technika adapter.

2. Toyo D45M camera with 14" rail, standard bellows, standard bail back (not Graflok), Linhof Technika Flat and Recessed adapters and bag bellows is now $275, or $175 without the Technika adapters.

3. Toyo G camera with 10" Extension Rail, Linhof Technika Flat and Recessed Adapters and Toyo Compendium Hood is now $375, or $275 without the Technika adapters.

Kumar

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin