Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,747   Posts: 1,515,674   Online: 793

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Zeiss Ikon Contaflex IV

This Contaflex is a lot of fun. It is in exeptional condition for a 50+ year old camera. The 50mm f2.8 Tessar is clean and clear, the shutter/mirror mechanism functions as it should and the speeds sound accurate. The counter, film advance and focus all work fine. The selenium meter is dead or dying, but that is not uncommon with cameras of this age. I've used this camera with a handheld meter and my exposures have been correct. The film chamber is very clean, there is a service sticker on the inside of the back. There is a take up spool and the back removes and attaches properly. There are no bumps under the leatherette and all the leatherette is intact. The original lenscap, a Zeiss skylight filter and the accessory shoe are included.

I would highly recommend looking up a manual for this camera online if you are unfamiliar with its operation.

I'd like $85 for this camera, plus insured Priority Mail shipping and the 3% for Paypal. Shipping to the U.S. only. Contact me by PM or through my website: http://www.jimrohrerphotography.com

Ps. My apologies for the handheld point and shoot digital photos!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Contaflex 001 copy.jpg   Contaflex 008 copy.jpg   Contaflex 009 copy.jpg   Contaflex 005 copy.jpg   Contaflex 007 copy.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was reminded by another member that I forgot to mention this model of the Contaflex does have an interchangeable lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A shameless bump!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin