Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,681   Online: 889

Shooter
    35mm RF

Leica IIIc with Summarit 50mm F1.5

For sale is a Leica IIIC in excellent cosmetic and operational condition, curtains are without cracks or pinholes, speeds are tested, rangefinder is calibrated. I decided to trim my rangefinder collection. It comes with an ok summarit, that has some cleaning marks slight haze. It took some great pictures, however glass is not perfect. Now it is hard to find summarits without the cleaning marks. The lens comes with front and back cups. I would like to sell camera and lens together as a set.

Price is $400, I can also trade for Elmar 50mm, Nikon PB-4 bellows with slide copy attachment, Nikon bellows 105 F4 lens, Leica film cassettes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3cleica1.jpg   3cleica2.jpg   3cleica3.jpg   3cleica4.jpg   3cleica5.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello again Yuriy. Interesting inded, I have a 2.8 Elmar collapsible in M mount if that is of any interest to you. Glass and aperture are good, some wear on the chrome where it collapses. Still works well with no sloppiness.
    Tony

Shooter
    35mm RF
    sounds like a deal to me, could you send me some pics of it?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin