Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,348   Online: 1009

Shooter
    35mm

FS: 8X10 Gear - Camera, Lens, Holders, Dark Cloth, Tripod, Accs.

Well due to some financial problems resulting from $2K of dental bills I have had to pay for my son's teeth my savings is low and my wife is going on vacation to see her family in July so I have to let my 8X10 stuff go. It is all in perfect working condition, not immaculate cosmetically but still looks nice. Please PM with any questions or with your purchase request. Thanks. I will ship by USPS Priority or Parcel Post for the heavy items unless you wish to pay the higher costs to get it to you faster.

1. Eastman Kodak 2D 8X10 camera - Bellows are in great shape and are not dry rotted or leaking any light at all. Camera exterior has a few marks in the wood here and there, you can see the condition in the photos. Comes with all the all of the accessories listed below.

a. 8X10 Back with plastic GG slide on protector
    b. 5X7 Reducing back with brand new Steve Hopf ultra fine GG
    c. 4X5 Reducing back - Graflok back with hood, in EX shape
    d. Extension Rail
    e. Sliding Tripod Block
    f. Packard shutter installed - 3" opening (easily removed if you don't want to use it by unscrewing it from the inside.
    g. Packard shutter tubing and bulb
    h. 2 brand new lens boards (copal 0 & copal 1) 2 used lens boards

Asking Price: $800 plus actual shipping

2. 12" f6.8 Goerz Dagor - Beautiful glass, shutter accurate on most speeds, 1sec is slow. Firing lever is sloppy so a cable release must be used, I am including a nice one with locking screw. Comes mounted on a 6X6 lens board for Kodak 2D. Flange is mounted on a spacer ring so it can be used with the Packard shutter and the rear element will not interfere. The front glass holder, the metal part was black, it was in bad shape so I repainted it. It is not a factor "gold rim" but is a nice paint job and will not just wipe off.

Asking Price: $400 plus $12 for USPS Priority in the US

3. 8X10 Film Holders - 2 Plastic - 4 Wood, all are light tight, one dark slide has a little crack that has been patched with electrical tape. One wooden holder need a new hinge, I just ran out of gaffers tape. Four are loaded with fresh Efke 100.

Asking Price: $125 for all Shipped USPS Priority

4. 54X54" Double Sided Dark Cloth - Very nice condition, black on one side, white on the other, trimmed in red. Label says "hand made by Charles O Biggs"

Asking Price: $45 Shipped USPS Priority

5. Majestic Tripod - Heavy duty mamma here, 6X7" plate, built in thumb screw, geared tilt, locking geared rise. Legs do not extend, just have locking slides that allow them to fold in or out. Very, very strong, could easily hold much bigger than an 8X10. The tripod is 53" tall when fully extended and 38" collapsed. Weighs about 16lbs. I will have to mail this by USPS Parcel Post and it will cost around $40 for shipping.

Asking Price: $100 plus shipping

6. 8X10 Film

a. 28 sheets (approx. prob more) Efke 100 8X10 - Fresh $28 plus shipping
    b. 25 sheets (unopened) Kodak TMAX 100 - Expired 1990 - Frozen $25 plus shipping
    c. 25 sheets (unopened) Kodak TMAX 400 - Expired 1990 - Frozen $25 plus shipping

I have just taken photos of all this gear, please excuse the photos with the clutter in the background, I took them in my bedroom for the light from the big windows. I cant really get around too well right this min due to my back surgery which is another reason I am selling this stuff. I do hate too see it go, there is nothing like a 8X10 negative...

Feel free to make offers on multiple items, I will of course combine shipping and discount purchase if you buy more than one item or them all! Payment by PayPal if at all possible, I can take a USPS M/O if you don't have paypal.

Photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3855704...7624186901735/

"A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM SENT on efke 100 8x10

-Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    All 8X10 film is sold to jnanian, couple of holders most likely sold so 4 left....

Is my asking price too high for any of the gear you may be interested in? If so feel free to make a reasonable offer.
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    2 Film holders gone - the one that needed a hinge and the one that has a small crack in the darkslide, 4 good ones left for $80 plus shipping
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    If someone wants some of the gear and has some Mamiya 645 Pro or Pro TL bodies, lenses, finders, etc I am open to talking about a trade plus cash...
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Dark Cloth Sold to Bob K
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Kodak 2D sold on LFF
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Rest of the items going to the auction site today - thanks all!
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Film Holders sold, only Dagor and Tripod remaining
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin