Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,907   Posts: 1,584,613   Online: 895

Shooter
    35mm

12" (300mm) Goerz Dagor in Alphax w/flange **$315**

Up for sale is my 12" (300mm) Goerz Dagor - Mounted in Alphax Shutter w/flange on 6X6 Wooden Lens Board for Kodak 2D

Glass is in beautiful shape, no scratches or marks to speak of, there is one tiny bubble in the glass from manufacture, widely accepted to be the mark of "good glass" and not a fault.

Shutter works on all speeds, 1sec seems a tad long but not enough to change exposures. Shutter is the self cocking type, the arm on the side (3rd Photo) is a little sloppy so I put a screw in to hold it in the up position. It is fired with the cable release that is included and it works perfectly.

Lens board is in very nice condition and a space has been added to move the rear element almost flush with the rear of the lens board, this way if you have a Packard shutter in your 8X10 camera it will not interfere with it.

Lens covers 8X10 with lots of movements, I am sure it would cover 11X14 easily as well.

Please email with any questions, this is a no reserve auction so if you wish to use the BIN button you must do so quickly before someone bids. Thanks for looking!

I must point out that this lens is not a "Gold Rim Dagor", yes it has a gold rim but it has been painted this way, a true "Gold Rim Dagor" is not optically different than a normal Dagor but are worth more due to their rarity. The front metal part of the element has been repainted and looks very nice but I do not wish to mis-represent the lens in any way.

I do have this listed on eBay as I listed it here first for several days and need to sell it, I will be happy to end the eBay auction if an APUG member wants it. I had a BIN price of $350 on eBay but am offering it here for $315 shipped in CONUS
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Well since I haven't had any interest and my auction still has 5 days left and it is already bid from $.99 to $212 I think I will let the auction run since I saw an identical one sell for $553 a few weeks ago.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin