Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,570   Posts: 1,545,476   Online: 1203

Shooter
    Multi Format

Some fast 50s and a wide

I have been hoarding fast 50mm lately and now it's Spring cleaning time (yes here in the Pacific Northwest it is still Spring- no summer in sight). I'm going to list these here first before going to E-bungle..

SMC Pentax-M 50mm 1.7 - Tiny compact lens, barrel is in great shape except for the annoying sticker residue left by the Pentax Quality Sticker. Aperture is clean and stops down super quick. Glass is very clean on the front and back, there is some grime around the extreme edges on the front element. Front cap but no rear cap. KEH wants $89 for this lens in EX (seriously?). I'll take $50.

Canon FD 50mm 1.4 S.S.C- Great lens with S.S.C coating, barrel is in good shape, the only brassing I can find is around the aperture ring, very minor really. Glass on the front is pretty much perfect- I suspect it had a UV filter on it all it's life. Rear glass is in great shape as well- maybe a hint of a smear, nothing noticeable except in bright light. Has Rear cap and UV filter that needs to be cleaned. $50.

Tamron 28mm 2.5 Adaptall-2 with Pentax-K Adaptall mount installed- Interesting little 28mm, fairly compact with good speed. This would be a good "wide-normal" lens for an APS-C camera. Front glass is very good- just a couple spots of dust visible and some around the extreme edges, I can't find any flaws with the rear glass. $35.

Payment can be made by Paypal, Shipping in the Contiential US will be $5. I am ok with International shipping as well- we'll talk for a shipping quote.

Photos to follow if there's interest.
    Last edited by domaz; 06-22-2010 at 12:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Canon FD 50mm sold pending payment.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by domaz View Post
    Canon FD 50mm sold pending payment.
    Great lens. One of my favorites, if not the favorite.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi. How much to ship the tamron 28mm to Malaysia?

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by altair View Post
    Hi. How much to ship the tamron 28mm to Malaysia?
    I can vouch for Dani - I haven't sold him anything but he's a good guy and one of my flickr contacts. :-)
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey, thanks clayne

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by altair View Post
    Hey, thanks clayne
    Sama-sama mas Dani. Always looking out for my Malaysian bros :-)
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry Tamron is sold Pending Payment- someone beat you to it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pentax is off the market for now- I need another lens for this weekend. So all gone.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin