Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,553   Posts: 1,573,139   Online: 780

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Leica - E. Leitz N.Y. Lock Box

For sale is a leather lock box (with key) for Leica rangefinder cameras. The exterior of the box is leather and has the Leica logo as well as E. Leitz N.Y. imprinted on the top panel. The leather is in fairly nice shape and with a little TLC it could look magnificent once again. No deep scratches or rips.

The interior of the box is lined with red felt and has several compartments for lens, body, and accessory storage. The felt is in average to poor condition in parts. Where a Leica body once sat, the felt seems to be ripped and warn out. Elsewhere in the box the felt is intact. I would think that restoring the felt in this box would be fairly simple.

This box is a great item for any Leica collector! Price: $275

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    I have one in far worse shape and it's still a gorgeous thing. If I didn't..
    Holga: if it was any more analog, you'd need a chisel.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    yes it is. It needs to be filled with all sorts of Leica goodies instead of sitting around all empty and unused!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    now 250$

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin