Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,241   Online: 708

Shooter
    35mm

FS: 5X7 Korona, 5X7 Holders, 4X5 Graflok Back, Leica M RF items

After thinking hard about it I just don't have the energy to work on these items right now so I am putting a few things up for sale. Payment by PayPal or Google if possible, M/O as an option if you don't have PayPal or Google Payments with a CC.

Shipping is included in price within the US, elsewhere please PM with your zip code for shipping cost (will subtract US shipping costs to make it fair)

1. 5X7 Gundlach Korona View - I bought this from a fellow APUG member a while back and just don't have the energy to put the bellows on it. Only trying to recoup my costs therefore it is priced at exactly what I paid plus shipping since it is included. Camera is in great cosmetic and working condition. Just needs bellows which can be ordered from this link and built yourself for $68 shipped.

$120 Shipped USPS Priority in the US

2. 5X7 Film Holders - All are in good condition, have been repainted, and new hinges installed. All are light tight and six are loaded with Foma 100 and ready to shoot.
    Buy them all: $175 Shipped ($15 each, you won't find a better deal anywhere)
    Buy them each: $15 each plus shipping (depends on how many you buy and what box they will fit in)

3. 8X10 to 5X7 Reducing Back - Folmer Graphic Corp. - Very well built reducing back with pins so it can be rotated. - I purchased this here in the plans of modifying it to be a 5X7 and 4X5 back but just don't have the time or energy with my fresh back surgery. I installed the GG and clips for holding it in, GG has clipped corners and is in great shape. I have put a few photos with the dimensions that were modified in MS Power Point so you can decided for yourself if it will fit your camera. Almost fits a Kodak 2D, just needed a little sanding to make it fit. Not sure about other cameras.
    $45 Shipped USPS Priority in the US

4. 4X5 Graflok Back - Comes with GG and Fresnel screen - No Hood - Easily mounted on a piece of plywood to make a nice reducing back for your 8X10 or 5X7 camera.
    $35 Shipped USPS Priority in the US

5. Metal Leica M rear lens cap - New in packaging - Just laying around, I don't own any Leica M bodies or lenses anymore - $7 Shipped USPS First Class

6. Range Finder Forum (RFF) Commemorative Soft Release - Made by Tom Abrahammson's factory - Not Cheap, this is made of out aircraft aluminum. - $25 Shipped USPS First Class

Please feel free to PM with any questions or for a shipping quote if you are Intl. I am open to reasonable offers but feel I have priced this stuff really cheap. Donation will be made to APUG once all the items are sold.

More & Larger photos of all the items are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3855704...7624226621475/

If you want even bigger copies than you can see on Flickr through the link send me a PM with your email address and I will make sure you get them.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Colin,

I'll take the graflok, and maybe the folmer reducing back too. What are it's outside dimensions?

Thanks,
    Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    Both backs and two 5X7 film holders sold
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent re: Korona

Shooter
    35mm
    5X7 Korona sold to Barry
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    9 5X7 film holders and the RF items still available
    ~Horace~

6x9

Shooter
    35mm
    Do you ship USPS? I'm FPO AP
    I have changed my password and changed my email to a random email. This is forum seppuku. Good bye!

Shooter
    35mm
    Yup I ship only USPS (mostly) I have lived at a good few of APO and APO AP addresses myself. Send me a PM if you are interested in something
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    2 - 5X7 film holders sold to Dave, 7 film holders left and the RF items
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    All remaining 7 film holders sold pending payment on LFF, RFF softie sold to Donald, only the Leica M rear lens cap remains!
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin