Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,708   Online: 794

Shooter
    35mm

FS/FT: Majestic Tripod & Head 1200 - $140 or Trade for Video Setup

I have gotten out of my big format cameras and my Bogen is more than sufficient for my needs so I have this super heavy duty Majestic Tripod & Head up for sale or trade.

Majestic tripod and head - Very Heavy Duty, this tripod/head combo could easily hold a 30lb camera. The tripod legs are not made to extend thus creating a much more stable base. It has a long geared center column that allows for a 53" height when fully extended, 38" collapsed. The legs fold up for transport and lock into place very securely.

Majestic Tripod Head Model #1200: 6X7" mounting plate, geared forward / backward tilt, locking sideways tilt 90 degrees horizontally both ways. It has a nice thumb screw for attaching your camera and is 1/4" threads. It also has locking pan on the head and allows for full 360 degree movement. Mounts on 1 1/2" post. Adapters are available to mount this head on other legs.

Legs: Geared center column, locks down securely, also has spring loaded pin you must pull out on to lower the center column. Legs do not extend but do fold for movement and have knob locking to secure them in the "spread" position.

This combo weighs around 18lbs and with packing around 20lbs so will be shipped by USPS Parcel Post for the asking price of $140. If the buyer wanted to pay more for faster shipping I would be happy to oblige.

PM with any questions, thanks!

I would also be happy to do an even trade and I will pay for shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 for a smaller tripod with a video head. I picked up a Bolex H8, an 8mm video camera and am in need of at least a new head but a whole tripod with a pan head would be best so I don't have to switch heads back and forth on my Bogen legs. It doesn't have to be super heavy duty, the camera with lens and film only weighs in at about 8lbs. Please shoot me a PM if you have a tripod & head or just head you would be interested in trading.

Photos Here:
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4061/...7ff3c289_b.jpg
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4015/...cbf58215_b.jpg
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4061/...8fbe4aef_b.jpg

I would also be happy to trade just the Majestic head if you wanted the head only...
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    sold locally on craigslist
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin