Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,725   Online: 953

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

FS Cambridge camera bag

I'm not sure how old this camera bag is, but it looks good, and it doesnt smell bad (Actually, it has no smell at all. I just checked). A person I know from my church gave me this bag and the Pentax K1000 he kept inside it.

The divider on the inside has velcro flaps, and it can be adjusted to divide the bag up anyway you wish.

$15 and free shipping or best offer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN1194.JPG   DSCN1197.JPG  
    Last edited by Existing Light; 06-28-2010 at 09:40 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: forgot to add pictures :)
    "I have captured the light and arrested its flight! The sun itself shall draw my pictures!"

-Louis Daguerre, 1839-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    oh, and it has elastic rings sewn in the top to hold four rolls of film! How freaking awesome is that?!?
    "I have captured the light and arrested its flight! The sun itself shall draw my pictures!"

-Louis Daguerre, 1839-

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin