Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,449   Online: 970

Shooter
    35mm

Olympus XA with Flash

Hi All,

I have for sale a very nice shape Oly XA with matching case in plastic hard case with manual. I bought this about two weeks ago and the controls are just too small for my arthritic sausage shaped fingers. Lens is clean and clear and all seems to function 100%. I'll throw in a couple a rolls of HP5 as well.

Asking $60 shipped in the US. Foreign PM for quote.

Offers gladly accepted. Also will to discuss trade for a Canon Elan 7E.

The Fine Print:

Paypal only please. Item will ship via USPS Priority Mail Insured. I will gladly ship overseas but will only put accurate values and description on the customs forms. All items sold AS-IS. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay as jmooney776.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had one for years, they are capable little cams. Alas, I got rid of mine for the same reason. Very good price for a very good camera.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold!

Shooter
    35mm
    Suggest you have a look at the similar XA2/XA3. These have the identical clamshell design,
    program AE exposure and simple zone focus - one easy to use lever, three easy to see symbols.
    Focus even resets to hyperfocal distance each time you close the camera. Very clever!
    The 35/3.5 lens is very good. IMO these are great carry everywhere pocket cameras.

Chris
    Bring back the latent image!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Had an XA-2 as well, let it go a while back. I have an auto-focus pocket camera now(aside from my 4x5's a pile of 6x6's ans 6x9 and OM's)
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    35mm

olympus xa

i have one myself - Taken some of my best photo's w/ it just because i've had it w/ me.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin