Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,733   Posts: 1,515,291   Online: 908

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    STP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    75mm lens sold. Only lens left is the 55mm, and it's a terrific lens.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    45mm lens sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are you the same person using two screen names?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Can't really tell if 2F/2F is asking me a question, but no, I don't have two screen names. Just me, stp.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    55mm lens still available. Great lens; make me a reasonable offer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stp-montana View Post
    Can't really tell if 2F/2F is asking me a question, but no, I don't have two screen names. Just me, stp.
    I am definitley asking you a question, and very "really."

So, you are STP...as opposed to stp-montanta, which is who you are in the post in which you just called yourself "stp." The ad was placed by STP, and followups have been posted by both STP and stp-montana. The same person appears to be speaking under both names. Is this so?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    2F/2F, you're right! I use "stp" (my initials) some places, and "stp-montana" other places. Evidently I registered on this forum twice and didn't know it. So any posting with "stp" or "stp-montana" are from me. That can be confusing, and confusion isn't good when buying or selling, so I apologize. The buyers I've heard from have all been very happy with their purchases (I've also had this ad on PN, FM, and pentaxforum). I'll either delete one of the usernames (if I can) or be more careful when posting. I appreciate the question; I hadn't noticed the two screen names.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Maybe it was your evil twin.
    I'd stick with STP-after all he's a subscriber! And the Racer's Edge.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, the "Racer's Edge" was my nickname in high school and college, only because I'm really the exact opposite of such a connotation; it was given to me in friendly jest.

I subscribe to so many sites and have so many user names that I have to keep a list that is frequently referenced when I log in. I don't know how I came to have two user names here, except perhaps the policies require one to be a subscriber in order to list something for sale, in which case I might have had to create a new (second) account at one time.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks stp, for everything.Lens looks excellent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin