Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,878   Online: 1028

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    STP

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Five Pentax 645 lenses

FS: Five Pentax 645 Lenses, all great lenses, all priced to sell. Prices include shipping.

1. 200mm Pentax SMC-A f/4, with both caps. Integrated hood. Glass and body are flawless. Focuses smoothly, aperture blades are clean and move freely. This lens is in superb condition. Serial #4057217. $125 shipped.

2. 150mm Pentax SMC-A f/3.5, with both caps. Integrated hood. Glass and body are excellent+. Front glass has two exceedingly small marks near the edge, hard to see even when Iím looking for them Ė the light has to be just right. Focus is smooth, aperture blades are clean and move freely. Serial #4131121. $95 shipped.

3. 75mm Pentax SMC-FA f/2.8, with both caps. Glass is flawless. Body is excellent+, the only mark being the small piece of tape covering (or that contains) the serial number is slightly marred (shown in photo). Auto-focuses quickly, aperture blades are clean and move freely. Serial #5156451. $230 shipped.

4. 55mm Pentax SMC-A f/2.8, with both caps. Glass and body are flawless. Focuses smoothly, aperture blades are clean and move freely. Serial #4029288. One of my favorite Pentax 645 lenses. $200 shipped.

5. 45mm Pentax SMC-A f/2.8, with both caps. Glass and body are flawless. Focuses smoothly, aperture blades move freely; there may be some small spots of oil on the front of the blades. The lens functions perfectly. Serial #4023467. $140 shipped.

I guarantee these lenses to be as described; purchase price will be refunded if Iíve missed something or if they are not as stated. I wonít be happy until youíre happy.

Payment via echeck (must clear) or paypal gift option (immediate delivery). Add 2% for regular paypal. Prices include USPS shipping within the CONUS. Email me for additional photos or if you have questions. Iíve bought and sold extensively on photo.net, FM (SteveP), APUG (stp), and the big auction (stp-montana).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 200mm body.jpg   150mm body.jpg   75mm body.jpg   55mm body.jpg   45mm body.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Or would ebay be better than the photo boards?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd love the 55mm but at the moment I don't have the extra cash to spend on my 645.

Good luck on the sale
    =V=

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    someone on www.pentaxforums.com might be happy to see these prior to being offered on the big auction site, but I think they have minimal post limit to sell over there.

STP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nige, thanks for the suggestion. I didn't know about pentaxforums.com, but I joined yesterday and posted an ad today (only 3 lenses left).

STP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The 200mm and 150mm lenses have been sold.

STP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Will be sending these to KEH this week. Last chance.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by STP View Post
    Will be sending these to KEH this week. Last chance.
    Interested in the 45mm

STP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Email sent to Hoinbals.

STP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    45mm tentatively sold pending payment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin