Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,453   Online: 1160

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Sale: Minolta SLR's and Canon Lenses + more

I'm cleaning out the camera closet. Selling excess stuff.

First of is a minolta srt-101. I got this for free. All shutter speeds are working and I've changed the light seals and the mirror bumber. I haven't cleaned the camera so it looks a little dirty (hadn't been used in a long time when I got it) and the screen has a few dust spots on it.
    The light meter isn't working, the needle in the viewfinder is sticky.
    Asking 15 dollars + shipping or best offer.

Next up is a minolta Xg1.
    This camera is really beautiful. Hardly has any marks on the body, except for a few on the base plate. Everything works as it should. Viewfinder is beautiful and clean. I haven't changed the seals or the mirror bumper on this one (and it needs to be done although it could be used as is).
    A great working compact minolta camera.
    Asking 20 dollars + shipping.

I also Have a canon fd 135mm f3.5. This is a very nice lens. Everything works as it should. No oil on blades, focus is smooth (although some of my other canon lenses are smoother), has the usual amount of dust inside it as could be expected of a lens this age, no fungus or other nasty stuff.
    A great and sharp lens. I would have kept it except I never ever use anything longer than 50mm.

Asking 30 dollars + shipping or best offer.

Then there is a canon fd 50mm f1.8 s.c. I will give this for free to anyone who buys the 135mm canon lens for the 30 dollar asking price.
    Glass is nice focus is ok, no oil on blades, no fungus or other nasty stuff. Cosmetically it's a little dirty but it gets the job done. I have a new fd version plus a 55mm f1.2. So this one doesn't get any use.

Last but not least I have a very cool voigtländer kontur 35mm auxillary viewfinder with original leather case. This is meant to be used with both eyes open. So the 35mm frame gets superimposed onto "reality".
    Takes a few minutes to get used to, but is a real eye-opener. For left eyed user (I am one myself) you will have to look through the finder with your right eye for this to work (otherwise the camera will block your view).
    The finder is in great condition. Hasn't seen a lot of use.
    Only selling since I dont use rangefinder cameras anymore.
    asking 40 dollars + shipping.

All items are located in Denmark. Shipping costs depend on where in the world you live.
    I take paypal marked as "gift" to avoid the fees (if you want to pay me as "merchandise" add 3% of the final price to cover the paypal fees).

As usual three percent goes to apug.

Kind Regards
    Mads
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_1194.jpg   _MG_1187.jpg   _MG_1204.jpg   _MG_1210.jpg   _MG_1213.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Buy the way if you want more pictures just send me a pm.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Emailed and PM'd for info on Kontur finder.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've had a Kontur finder, and it's a cool thing. Works with a 50mm lens on 35mm or a 105mm lens on 6x9cm. You see the scene with your left eye and the frame line with your right eye, and your brain puts them together, so the frameline appears suspended in space.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yes The Kontur finder is really cool. It's still available by the way.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The two minolta cameras and kontur finder are gone. The lenses are still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM and email on the Kontur finder.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dammit! I keep missing good sale threads!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin