Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,564   Online: 1003

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

BOTH SOLD- 2 petzvals

BOTH SOLD OVER ON LFF

I have two of my excess petzvals for sale. I thought I'd be using both of these but ended up with a nice petzval in-between them that seems to make them both redundant to me and I never use them now. So, hopefully, someone else out there can give them a new home.

Payment by Paypal as a gift, Paypal with buyer paying fees, or USPS money orders. If they sell this weekend, they'd probably need to go out next week sometime. Willing to discuss reasonable offers and trades, especially for whole plate holders. %to APUG if sold here.

1) Portrait petzval, approx 6" focal length & f5, no manufacturer name or mark. Cut for waterhouse slots but none are included. Approx 50mm across at threads. This lens has recently been dismantled and cleaned and reassembled. The glass is pristine. Coverage is 4x5 and possibly 5x7 depending on the effect you want. At infinity, I'm sure 5x7 would have dark corners at best but might cover at portrait distances. It has been mounted in a magic lantern 'sleeve' and the sleeve is black enamel in excellent condition. This is a very nice lens.

Price: $170 shipped in the USA.

2) B&L Projection petzval, series 1 Cinephor, 3.75", approx f3. A typical projection petzval. Got this one from Jim Galli a a while back. Glass is in great shape, diameter is about 2". The black tape around it was to cut some stray light when I clamped it onto my universal iris and can be removed if you don't want or need it. Dark corners on 4x5 at infinity, may cover at portrait distance. I used it to capture the entire image circle on film, so never used it as a portrait lens. I did mount it on my baby graphic and it did cover that... This is a fun lens.

Price: $85 shipped in the USA.

Last edited by rrankin; 07-02-2010 at 04:05 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: all sold

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    both sold pending payment on LFF

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin