Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,552   Posts: 1,544,912   Online: 927

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS - 8x10 extension rail

This rail came with an 8x10 camera I bought but I don't need the extension since I'm using it only for very short lenses. Having had a camera that needed a rail and I couldn't find one, I know how aggravating that can be so thought maybe someone is waiting for one of these and can use it. PM me if you need more info.

The camera it came with was a Rochester Optical 8x10 View (variation 3, I think). 183mm wide (7 1/4") , approx 330mm long (13"), 25mm (1 inch) tall. The center of the pegs is about 43m from the edge. It has seen some use, but is very strong and in good usable shape.

outside edge of track to outside edge = approx 161mm
    inside to inside = approx 152mm

Make me an offer if you can use it...% to APUG if it sells here. Cheers, Richard

Last edited by rrankin; 07-02-2010 at 05:38 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin