Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,454   Online: 941

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Gitzo G1340 tripod

For sale:

Gitzo G1340 tripod legs. $150.00 Shipping included! Purchased new by myself, gently used and in excellent condition. No scratches or chips to the paint or finish. One rub mark on the Gitzo label (see photo). With original box and packing. This is an excellent tripod capable of supporting heavy cameras (large format)!

This tripod is all aluminum, weighs 6.5 pounds and has a rated maximum camera load of 22 pounds. 27.5 inches long folded, maximum extended height of 60 inches. Three leg spread angles of 24, 60 and 80 degrees. Also has a built-in bubble level, rubber tipped feet and 3/8 mounting screw for tripod heads.

Tripod will be carefully wrapped and shipped in the original box. USPS Priority Mail shipping to U.S. destinations is included in the price. Please PM me here on APUG if interested. Sorry, no PayPal.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi,
    bummer that it will be too expensive to ship to Australia given the weight, but is a great tripod and a great deal too...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    any Gitzo heads to go with it?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Ironic thing is -- I sold another tripod about a year ago and sent it to Oz. Sorry, I don't have any Gitzo heads.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ;-)
    Problem is, I already have a G2220 and a G2330 as well as a GT5561SGT... the one you're offering would go to a friend as a pressie...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    is this still available? where are you located dannyspence?

-Dan

Shooter
    Large Format
    A few interested folks (ausphoto and DanielStone), but still available.

Shooter
    35mm RF

Gitzo G1340

Hi Danny,

I will send you $150.00 nett by paying paypal fees myself, i.e. you will receive on your account $150.00, nothing less. My address is 75074 Plano Texas. I will wait until you cash the money and then ship the item. If you accept please reply to electra@superonline.com. Thank you.

Regards,

Bob Yildiran

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Spence View Post
    For sale:

Gitzo G1340 tripod legs. $150.00 Shipping included! Purchased new by myself, gently used and in excellent condition. No scratches or chips to the paint or finish. One rub mark on the Gitzo label (see photo). With original box and packing. This is an excellent tripod capable of supporting heavy cameras (large format)!

This tripod is all aluminum, weighs 6.5 pounds and has a rated maximum camera load of 22 pounds. 27.5 inches long folded, maximum extended height of 60 inches. Three leg spread angles of 24, 60 and 80 degrees. Also has a built-in bubble level, rubber tipped feet and 3/8 mounting screw for tripod heads.

Tripod will be carefully wrapped and shipped in the original box. USPS Priority Mail shipping to U.S. destinations is included in the price. Please PM me here on APUG if interested. Sorry, no PayPal.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sale pending.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin