Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,371   Online: 1100

Thread: FS: Free stuff!

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Free stuff!

Free stuff!

These bits are too nice to throw out, so if someone needs it, it's yours!

Time-o-lite enlarger timer. Works fine!

Beseler 23C enlarger parts. These are left over from some modifications I did to my enlarger, so if you need to repair or replace some parts for a 23C I have the following:

Lamp assembly with bayonet style bulb (bulb burned out), 39mm lens board, lens retaining ring, non-standard focus/condenser knob, condenser assembly with condensers, 23C filter drawer, 23C filter drawer door w/screws, upper condenser bellows frame (center of photo, square frame with felt circle where the bellows attach to the condensers), condenser format thing(y)--L-shaped piece of metal at far right that shows what the enlarger is set for (35mm, 645, etc) and a complete friction focus housing for condensers or lens stage.

Again, it's all free. Please PM me with any parts you may need and I'll mail them out.
    Last edited by konakoa; 07-02-2010 at 08:35 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM Sent for the timer.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pm sent for lamp assembly.

Marty

Shooter
    Large Format
    Timer and a few 23C parts gone! Lens board and retaining ring, condenser assembly, filter drawer and door, square condenser frame, format indicator still available.
    Last edited by konakoa; 07-03-2010 at 01:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I could use that lensboard - PM sent.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Remainder is now 23C filter drawer, nameplate door, square bellows condenser frame, and the L-bracket.
    Last edited by konakoa; 07-04-2010 at 12:30 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And to think I had to pay $190 for one of those lamp assemblies when I could have gotten it free! What a good deal
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Large Format
    All the spare 23C parts are spoken for and now gone!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin