Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,828   Posts: 1,582,146   Online: 1072

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: [US] Mamiya MF 140mm M/L-A Macro Lens

Lens Model: Mamiya MF 140mm M/L-A Macro Lens

Lens Body Condition: EX+ (my basis off keh.com)

Lens Glass Condition: EX+ (same)

Sale Includes: Lens + generic back cap and a 77mm canon front cap

Price: $325 shipped and paypalled OBO

Payments Accepted: paypal

Possible Trades: make me an offer

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): usps from miami, fl

Shipping Available To: US

Item location: miami, fl

Best Contact Method: reply on thread, pm

Feedback: just became a subscriber, have feedback at potn and fred miranda selling and buying.

Reason for selling: came as a package with my rz67 and honestly ive used it twice since i bought the kit. its a great lens in pristine condition but it sits on my shelf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FILM5982.jpg   FILM5983.jpg   FILM5984.jpg   FILM5985.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi: I offer to purchase the 140 Macro for $325, including shipping, using a company check which will have to clear before you ship. I have many transactions on the Large Format Forum, both buying and selling. If you prefer I can offer a trade for the 140 for a large format lens, either a 210 Symmar-S plus $100 cash to you, or a 72XL Super Angulon with $850 cash from you; if you have other RZ Pro II lenses, I'm interested. . .such as a 75 tilt-shift, extension tube(s) or a 350 APO. Thank you, Tom Conway. Email: tconway@conwaycompany.com.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Tom, that soubds good. And my god, if you wouldve offered me the 72 before i got my SA 75 mc 5.6 i wouldve been all over it. I am in the process of building a 4x5 wide angle and it wouldve been ideal.. i have a 110 and 50ULD but i use those regularly. I will email you my address so you can send check.

Thank you,
    Robert

Bodies: 1DIII, RZ ProII, Walker Titan 45
    Other: CanoScan 8800F

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin