Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,388   Online: 1069

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

FS: Crown Graphic, 210, 90, & 65mm lenses, holders, film, etc.

Putting my 4X5 gear up for sale, everything is in EX or better condition and working perfectly. Shipping will be at cost by USPS Priority. Shipping is included in the US only, I will subtract US shipping costs from actual international shipping costs if an O/S member wishes to purchase an item.

Here is a link to all the photos, multiple ones of all the items - LINK TO PHOTOS

Crown Graphic - Great condition, clean GG, has fresnel screen and focusing hood. Bellows are light tight and all movements work as they should. The RF mechanism works but is not aligned. Comes with dark cloth that attaches by velcro. I sewed the dark cloth myself, works nicely and is not heavy.
    $200 Shipped USPS Priority

210/5.6 Rodenstock Sironar-N - Perfect Glass, Copal 1 shutter, speeds perfect, aperture dry. Comes with retaining ring on Graphic metal lens board. Original front and rear caps also included.
    $250 Shipped USPS Priority

90/8 Schneider Super Angulon - Perfect Glass, Synchro Compur (Copal 0 size), speeds perfect, aperture dry. Comes with retaining ring on Graphic metal lens board. Original front and rear caps also included.
    $200 Shipped USPS Priority

65/8 Calumet Caltar-W II (Schneider Super Angulon) - Perfect glass, Copal 0, speeds perfect, aperture dry. Comes with retaining ring on Graphic metal lens board. No caps. This lens will cover 4X5 at f8, if used with the Crown Graphic bed must be dropped. The equivalent of a 21mm lens on a 35mm camera.
    $250 Shipped USPS Priority

11 - 4X5 Film Holders - 6 Riteway, 4, Fidelity Deluxe, 1 Fidelity Elite. All are light tight, new hinges, plastic holders with good dark slides. I will throw in two extra that need help.
    $100 Shipped USPS Priority

B&W Viewing Filter - Allows one to visualize the scene in monochromatic tones, does not actually make everything black & white but does help to decide if you want to set up your camera to get the shot. I have a Zone VI one of these and don't need two.
    $20 Shipped USPS First Class

4X5 & 5X7 Film - Will be shipped by USPS Priority or First Class if light enough and is included in the price.

1. 4X5 Efke 25 Fresh - 40+ sheets (almost full box) - $35
    2. 4X5 Foma 100 Fresh - 14 sheets - $14
    3. 4X5 Ilford FP4 Plus 125 Exp 6/08 Kept Frozen - Unopened box, 25 sheets - $20
    4. 4X5 Ilford Ortho Plus Copy Film Exp 10/06 Kept Frozen - 5 unopened boxes, 25 sheets in each box, $45
    5. 4X5 Fuji Velvia 50 Exp 4/09 Kept Frozen - Unopened box, 10 sheets, $10
    6. 5X7 Ilford HP5 Fresh, 14 Sheets - $14
    7. 5X7 Efke Positive Paper 24 Sheets (for positive paper negatives) 1-6 ISO, recommended shot at 2 ISO, develop in paper developer - $15
    Last edited by photobizzz; 07-06-2010 at 12:52 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent on Ilford Ortho
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    Ilford Ortho film is sold to 2F/2F...
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am interested in B&W Viewing Filter. Can you please send me PM? Thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'll take the HP5 5x7, gladly.

Any chance you'd be interested in my Yashica 124 listed in the classifieds as a partial trade for the graphic?
    paulmcevoy.net
    flickr.com/paulmcevoy

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Just curious about the alignment of the rangefinder...is it a difficult job for a do-it-yourselfer? I thought the stop pins on the bed were adjustable to infinity and that was that.

Shooter
    35mm
    The RF must be adjusted under the cover, the mirrors have adjustment screws to make the RF patch align correctly and it is not at the moment.

Thanks but not really interested in a Yashica but would be happy to sell it to you! I have a Mamiya 645 Pro body I shoot with and I never really got into TLR's, had one but couldn't get used to it...Thanks.
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    All film is SOLD!
    Last edited by photobizzz; 07-06-2010 at 12:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Forgot to mention that the Crown Graphic has a Graflok back (of course)
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Will take viewing filter if Colorblind doesn't get it. PM sent.
    Tim Flynn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin