Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,824   Online: 910

Images

Zeiss Biogon ZM 35/2 black

Lens is quite clean and in very nice shape, functioning as new. Asking $750. Protective B+W uv filter and Zeiss bayonet shade available. Trades considered for 50mm M-mount lens; possibly medium format; possibly large format. Paypal preferred, US sale or trade If interested, please contact me.
    Last edited by jmcd; 07-08-2010 at 08:56 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: reword ad

Images
    Some photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35:2-1.jpg   35:2-2.jpg   35:2-3.jpg  

Images
    Tonight I noticed a pinpoint circular dull spot in the front coating. I think it is in the original coating, and I am not sure if it is on the inside or outside of the dome. It is small, and from most angles it is not visible, but from the right viewing angle it is obvious, though small. It does not clean off, so I think it is in the coating. I realize this will influence how most consider the lens, so I wanted to mention it. Sorry I didn't notice it before.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcd View Post
    Lens is quite clean and in very nice shape, functioning as new. Asking $750. Protective B+W uv filter and Zeiss bayonet shade available. Trades considered for 50mm M-mount lens; possibly medium format; possibly large format. Paypal preferred, US sale or trade If interested, please contact me.
    What make of camera does this Zeiss lens fit on please?

You want a 50mm M-mount lens. Are you wanting a Leitz 50mm bayonet mount lens for a Leica rangefinder camera?

with thanks,
    Sam H.

Images
    This ZM lens will fit a Leica M-mount, including the most recent Zeiss Ikon.

Whatever the format, I almost always use a "normal" focal length lens.

Images
    Price adjusted to $675 for lens.

Images
    The dull spot on the coating has disappeared! The coating is intact and beautiful. Yesterday I had tried to clean the spot with Eclipse cleaning fluid, to no avail. Today I tried distilled water, and the spot disappeared.

So, again the price adjusts—up from the figure based on the coating defect, down from the original price—now asking $700.

Images
    Now sold, elsewhere.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin