Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,519   Posts: 1,543,775   Online: 874

Shooter
    35mm

Contax IIIa Body - Color Dial

This is a very nice Contax IIIa (desirable "Color Dial" version) that appears to be fully working, although I've not film tested it. The shutter fires correctly at all speeds, and the shutter curtains look to be in good condition. The shutter speeds all sound correct, although 1 sec might be a hair slow. The rangefinder patch is very easy to use and the rangefinder is accurate and aligned correctly (horizontally and vertically). I did not test the flash sync. The meter works, but appears to be 1.5-2 stops off, although one can of course dial in an offset if one insists on relying on the meter. The camera has respectable cosmetics for a classic rangefinder, but it's not perfect (please examine the photos and judge yourself). The camera comes with a take-up spool.

I have set a very attractive price for this wonderful camera!

Price: $225 plus insured shipping. I ship worldwide!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails contax 1.jpg   contax 2.jpg   contax 3.jpg   contax 4.jpg   contax 5.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Reduced: $200 plus shipping

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Could be interested, how much to Australia...special repeat customer!

Tony

Shooter
    35mm
    Tony I sent you a PM.

Shooter
    35mm
    !!SOLD!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin