Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,398   Online: 1087

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mamiya RB67 kit, and extras (Price Reduced) (Australia)

I didn't get many bites last time, so I'm splitting it up - I'm open to offers.

RB67 Pro Body, with:
    -90/3.8 Sekor Lens + 77mm UV filter
    -Waist level finder and standard focus screen
    -Pro-s 120 back
    -The body is fitted with the tripod adapter screw to use it on a standard tripod.
    -Also including a copy of the manual and a few rolls of Shanghai GP3 to get you started.
    $280AUD, including Australia wide postage. Postage is about $50 of value on it's own - these things are dang heavy.

Multi-angle hand grip:
    These things are just outright fun. The best way to shoot an RB67 handheld, if you choose to be that insane - indeed, probably the only way to do it. You can adjust the angle of the grip with a simple motion, it screws in securely and you can wander around town with it. Guaranteed to make you more attractive to the opposite sex.
    $55AUD + Postage

#2 82mm Macro tube:
    With the bellows focusing system of the RB67, you can focus down pretty damn close. With an extra 82mm, you'll be amazed - and on a 6x7 frame. See the attached photograph of lavender, an example of my rather inept macro tinkering, but it shows how close you can get.
    $60AUD + postage

An extra 90/3.8 lens:
    Shutter broken but the glass is fine, aperture still works. Modify it, tinker, keep it for parts - I had it rigged up to a Speed Graphic, just for the sake of it.
    Free for the price of postage.

I've used this camera for the past 2 years without any problems - purchased secondhand from an APUGer. The foam around the mirror was replaced when it started to get brittle, hasn't given me any trouble. I've shot a few dozen rolls with it, has the usual scuffs and scratches. Selling at a loss because I have a little 6x6 folder I use more....
    Good solid camera, they work and keep on working - you can get a great range of lenses at ridiculously lo prices these days too. Read the review at Photoethnography here for a good rundown of what they can do, or check the medium format forum here on APUG, there's been a lot of topics about them.

I accept PayPal internationally, or Bank Deposit here in Australia. If you have any questions or would like a better description of one particular portion of the listing, please feel free to ask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lavender.jpg   IMG_1637.JPG   IMG_1636.JPG   IMG_1640.JPG   IMG_1643.JPG  

IMG_1644.JPG  
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Internationally, for the RB67 setup, let's say $230AUD plus shipping. These things are heavy, PM me for a quote.

Also, bump.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    PM sent Fleath

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Still available - any takers? I'll give it another week and go back to trying to sell it locally, but it looks like most people who want an RB67 already have one.
    Blog thing!.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The broken 90/3.8 lens is gone, everything else still available.
    Blog thing!.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    do you know if the extension tube will fit on an rz with rz lenses?

Bodies: 1DIII, RZ ProII, Walker Titan 45
    Other: CanoScan 8800F

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's quite a good question, actually. I've looked into it and it would seem no, the extension tube doesn't allow for the electronics of the RZ lenses, as it's a fully mechanical linkage of lens to body via the extension tube. It'd be like trying to use an RZ lens on an RB body, so everything I've read says it wouldn't work.
    Sorry about that...
    Blog thing!.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    RB67 Kit sold, pending payment.

Multi-Angle grip and Extension tube are still available...Is the price too high? Let's try:
    Multi-angle hand grip, $40AUD + Postage
    #2 82mm Macro tube, $50AUD + postage
    Blog thing!.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent on the grip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin