Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,616   Online: 1149

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS- Canon Film Chamber-250 /Film Loader-250/Connecting Cord for Grip MF/ Interval Tim

I recently found a beautiful original style F1 that came with many accessories, all in their original boxes, most with manuals. I do not ever foresee shooting bulk film from the camera, nor do I have the Servo EE finder, so I offer this gear to someone who can use it.

The attached pictures show everything that comes in the boxes. I donít think either of the film units were ever used. If they were it was but a handful of times. The protective plastic is still on the front of the loader.

The pressure plate on the film chamber appears untouched. New foam will likely need to be put in the chamber, as it is beginning to crumble and flake from age. In several places the foam is gone.

$450.00 plus shipping. Pay Pal works best for me. Iíll donate some back to APUG.

Thanks for looking, and please send me a personal message if you are interested or have questions.

I will be out of town and away from email and internet connections to get messages during the first part of the week beginning July 12.

Russ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 026.jpg   028.jpg   030.jpg   032.jpg   034.jpg  

040.jpg   041.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Price Lowered

$400.00. I will include Fed Ex Ground shipping to anywhere within the 48 contiguous United States at this price.

I will discount an additional $25.00 to any other buyer to help-out with shipping costs. Weight of box is approximately 12 lbs to be shipped via United States Postal Service Priority Mail. You can calculate rates on-line@ usps.com

Thanks for your consideration. I will gladly return your money if you deem the merchandise is not representative of how I have tried to describe it in this listing.

Russ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All Offers and Trades Welcome

I will sell items individually or consider trades for individual items or the lot. My trade interests are:

Canon 7 body in excellent shooting condition. Cosmetics are not that important.
    Pristine condition (both in cosmetics and performance) Pentax K1000 body
    Canon FD 17mm lens with caps in excellent overall condition
    Mamiya 645 lenses with caps (Not “N” series or AF) in excellent overall condition: 80mm, 120 Macro, and 210mm are ones I need.
    Nikkor 300mm ED manual focus lens with caps in excellent overall condition.

Thanks again for your consideration. I’m anxious to get these boxes out of my closet and/or turn them in to something I will use.

Russ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Possible trade is in the developing tank for the lot.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A trade for all of the gear has been made. Thanks for looking.

Russ

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin