Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,709   Online: 865

Shooter
    Medium Format

Toyo G 8 X 10 with New Bellows

Toyo G 8 X 10 in good condition. Has new bellows which are light tight. Comes with the extra long rail. All knobs are there and lock down.

I am asking $500.00. Would like to ship in the CONUS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Toyo G.jpg   Toyo G II(4).jpg   Toyo G IV.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Question

Any idea on the age of the camera? Still available?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The bellows are probably worth what the whole kit is priced at? Do I need it? Probably not. Looks to be in good shape. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd certainly be mighty interested if the majority of my nice lenses were not in DB and DBM mounts. Next time I get an 8x10 (I sold my last one.) it will have to be a SINAR to make any sense at all for me. Alas...
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The camera is still available. I don't know how old it is.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin