Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,220   Online: 916

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Beseler 23C like new w/extras for sale

Beseler 23C (blue version) that was covered and on store display. Looks almost new. I also have two used Besler Color Heads for it, a Dichro G and a Dual Dichro G, each with their correct power supplies. Included is the Beseler Dust Cover, several lamps, and a perfect baseboard.

$275 packed + shipped + insured with three heads and two power supplies and all the accessories mentioned above.

$175 if picked up in Northern NJ (Essex County)

The price is the same with or without the Dichro G and the Dual Dichro G heads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 23C.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Damn... if only I wuz local! I've been looking for one of these but even the eBay ones go for $150 plus $50 shipping; although few if any of them are in this nice of condition.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quite a nice one! I love the Beseler 23C!
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Price Reduced

Price reduced if you want it shipped: $250, professionally packed, insured, shipped via UPS Ground anywhere in CONUS. My UPS guy says that he has shipped several 23C's and when I showed him the photo of it he nodded in approval. I have three 23C's and this is by far the best one. The color heads were bought years ago and I think they were used once. If you come to my house and pick it up, not only will you save the shipping charge, but I'll even throw in a couple of pints of Molson Canadian.
    Last edited by Karl K; 07-13-2010 at 07:34 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: correction

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hey, Wolfeye, Iowa's not that far away. Jump into your pickup and head East!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The 23C and the two color heads have been sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin